Tuesday, February 15, 2011

There is Always Time for Food

This was supposed to be a post on my fantastic trip to Monaco and France but instead it shall be about food since I am still editing my 500 photos and 5 videos from the trip!

I am by no means an amazing cook, lets face it I have had a wonderful mother who makes home cooked meals and at school I live on Cafeteria food and fast food. But I can boil water and I can cook simple things like pasta, eggs, and even bake small scale things. I feel like this apartment life is forcing me to learn how to make new things and try new things for fear of monotony. (I really want to be able to still eat scrambled eggs when I get home!)


So once more, playing to my strengths I made a sort of loaded scrambled egg dish with tomatoes, milano sausage, cheese, and zucchini. And it was fantastic I am so going to do that again!!!

Also I missed a chance to post on Valentine's Day, I hope everyone had a wonderful day single or together! I was in class the whole day but when I got back my roommates and I decided to celebrate it with mimosas. Really cheap champagne and red orange juice and it was fantastic! After we poured them we realized they were even red for valentines day!

France and Monaco pictures/ dialog to come.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment