Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lost Beyond the River


Today we spent the entire day on the other side of the river, the mission? To explore the outskirts of our city center and get lost.

And boy did we explore, my legs are still killing me from all the hills (and that I did a session of P90x with the roomies), we went all over the map and even off the map in some spots but it was well worth it due to all the amazing sites we saw and all the cute residential neighborhoods we passed along the way.
Out by the Florence City Wall that defended Florentine people from the people of Siena.

We managed to explore the entire day and still see the piazza Michelangelo at sunset.





The night was concluded with a gelato run and a viewing of P.S. I Love You. Great end to a fun weekend, for tomorrow is for studying and work to get ready for the next week. Next weekend I am going to France on an excursion with LdM, and I am sooooooooo excited!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great sights and pics to go along with the dialog. We are enjoying each posting, so keep us in the fun. Its Thursday 10th, enjoy your week end. PAKA

    ReplyDelete