Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Touring Italy

Dear readers, however many there are,

I'm sorry there has not been a blog posting lately, I've kinda been cashing in on all this relaxation time I've had here in lovely Florence so there has not been many blog postings. Fear not though, for I shall have so much more material once I return from touring with my Parents to Rome and Pisa.

Thats right, my mom and dad (Kathryn and David Ladd) have arrived safety in my home city and we shall be exploring the ancient parts of Rome and the quirky town of Pisa over the next couple days. This is very exciting considering I loved Rome when I went with my Grandmother in Summer 2010, there are quite a few things I want to see again as well as a few churches I missed and want to see.

Excitement and Awesome-ness await! In the meantime enjoy this video I took of some jamming Italian men in the middle of Piazza Reppublica one afternoon!



Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment