Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Caffine and Midterms

As if it wasn't enough that I like coffee, being in Italy has expanded my like for this caffinated drink. Florentines have drinking coffee down to an art form and consider it a relaxing activity rather than one you commonly have on-the-go in the United States. Italians do not do to-go in any way shape or form, coffee is no exception. If you want it you go to a bar or caffee and sit for a bit to enjoy and drink it. I rather like this idea though it forces me to leave early in order to do this if I want coffee in the morning before or between classes.


Course I also learned how to make espresso on the stove in the apartment for those days I either really want some or don't want to go to a public bar.


First off the school vending machines sell small portions of coffee. Not like the starbucks energy coffee drinks or the extremely caffeinated and sugary sodas of Pepsi and Mountain Dew. Can we have one of these in the IARC building? I really think it would bring up moral significantly and help those late to all nighters we are constantly having as architecture students.

No comments:

Post a Comment