Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Ending to a Rainy Day.

So it rained all night and practically all day, making me not want to go out in it even though I would love to see the city more before classes begin tomorrow. The end of the day proved to be successful as the clouds lifted and allowed me to catch the last glimpse of sunlight on the buildings in Florence. (These were all taken in still mode on the Bloggie!)

The Duomo (St Marie de' Fiore)




The Arno River City Side











St. Croce

No matter what corner you turn in this city, there is always something amazing to find, historic or otherwise. I have had the best time just turning the wrong way down the street and walking through a sleepy residential area.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sweetie, Grandma and Grandpa following you around. We have salt, need some? We have spent the last hour trying to set up Google Acct, here goes lets see if we get this off to you. Good luck in school Love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read you loud and clear! Still no salt in sight, air mail me some? Haha, no I'll find some eventually. Love you!

    ReplyDelete