Wednesday, January 12, 2011

International Cellphone!

So it finally came in and it is so small!!!

My new Samsung Galaxy is not international compatible and while I am abroad my university requires I have a cell phone so they might get in touch with me in an emergency since there is no landlines for my apartment. (which I don't have an address for yet!) So here is my phone that I will take calls on while I am in Europe from people in Europe I meet. As for communication to my U.S. friends and family email and Skype will be my primary forms of communication.

Also I got my ISIC card in the mail earlier last week!
Still needs a picture on it but with all the weather we've been having east coast wise I have not been to a CVS to get a picture done for the photo ID part. Just another thing on the list.

Two weeks till departure!

No comments:

Post a Comment